The Ultra Swivel is a uniquely fabricated anchor swivel.
It connects the chain and anchor without the need of additional shackles.
Fabricated from 316 stainless steel and hand polished for stunning presentation on the bow, the Ultra Swivel is uniquely strong, slimline and does not require any locking pins or safety wires.
The breaking strength of the swivel is typically higher than the chain connected and allows 30 degree rotation with complete 360 degree swivel.
Square head locking bolts prevent the need for additional grub screws to secure the swivel pins, and every Ultra Swivel has the breaking strength listed on the rear of its one piece body.
- Square Head Bolts – Ensures locking bolt cannot release unintentionally.
- Rounded Corners – Avoids potential damage to contacted surfaces.
- One Piece Body – Fabricated (not cast) one piece body ensures maximum strength.
- Specifications – The swivels chain size and breaking strength is recorded on the rear side of the swivel.
- Flip Nub – If the anchor is recovered up-side down the flip nub will assist the anchor to correctly right itself onto the roller.